Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Home at last and it is utterly lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel very very lucky to have found it. The flat is gorgeous and already we have pictures on the wall, books on the bookcase .... it is a home! Even been very efficient in sorting out the phone line so am in touch with the world, just need a computer and life is complete.... and the swimming pool is a bit of a bonus!!!! As I haven't been sleeping too well and have been wide awake very early I am now able to don big hoody and trackie bottoms and with just a quick walk around the building I am at poolside within a minute of leaving the flat..... I have had the pool to myself, well it was 7.30! but actually being alone in a pool gives a real sense of pure enjoyment and freedom...... dived in, swam a few lengths and then realised I didn't need to just go up and down but could go in circles. Amazing what years of ingrained behaviour can do in that it took me a while to work this out!! So I swam and loved it........ will work on a few breathing techniques over the winter and then maybe that triathlon wont seem so impossible!!!!!! Life is good!

No comments: