Friday, November 14, 2003

Interesting article in The Onion about what to do if Mom discovers your Blog! Think I have tackled this one in reverse....... when living in Cambridge I had my blog in my favourites list. Then Josh started using my computer, he looked and read about himself!! He wasn't too happy about my interpretation of his actions! It was about the time they told me of Hayley's pregnancy and so I had written about it (April?) ....... it's difficult to totally avoid the personal and so my policy is to put stuff that I would say to the person involved and if I wouldn't do that then it's best not to include it in the blog.........

Had a weird conversation about acid with J&J recently which I didn't write about as I have at times been a long way away from an available computer...... suffice to say the conversation was about shared experiences and how some stuff just hasn't changed!! Must admit I had never thought I'd be having a 'my favourite trip' conversation with my boys!!!

No comments: