Tuesday, February 07, 2006

weekend was interesting! Greenpeace action was fun if a little cold and people were really keen to get involved which was excellent... but sometimes I'm just not too good at getting involved my self..... felt a little aloof, disassociated, apart... its odd when a group dynamic changes.. C has left already for the States and heading to Mexico soon.. R & D just dont turn up for group events any more and so new people have sort of joined in and the dynamic changes, it's different....and I somehow didn't feel part of the change... feeling quite solitary at the moment... happy to be at home in my flat on my own...don't need other company, don't particularly want it, maybe just haven't quite come out of winter's hibernation yet!! so the social whirl can wait a bit ....

No comments: