Friday, December 16, 2005

Having fun on Ebay, well it is friday! have two bids in at the moment....very exciting indeed maybe after today I will have all the gubbings needed for my new bathroom, maybe not and I'll have to start again on monday!

Also have been having fun on guardian soulmates with a cool surfer dude chappie and then there's the possibility of heading into london tonight for a greenpeace party, there's field archery on sunday too, so I will be out in a little woodland, bow and arrows in hand shooting at a variety of plastic prey! Going to be a splendid weekend

and there's only a few days left before it the days start to get lighter sooner... can't wait for the solstice this year as next year looks really quite buzzy and I am completely unable to live in the moment as there's so much to look forward to!! buzzy buzzy buzzy!!!!

No comments: