Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Where to start!!?? A magical weekend indeed! Mud and magic with sunshine thrown in as well!! Back at work today and desperately looking for a different job.... there was a moment on Sunday night when I was sitting in a group of lovely people, we had worked together on the wall and then wandered off to listen to good music, returned to The Greenpeace campfire to drink wine and cider... it was a lovely atmosphere late at night when someone asked what I did.. I replied 'I am a PA for a fashion company in central London'..... my reply seemed to me to be so incongruous that I totally realised how unsuitable it is for me to be doing it at all!!!! The work on the climbing wall wasn't like work at all, yes it was physically tiring but it was so enjoyable that that didn't matter... It became quite frustrating when it rained as we had to stop work as I wanted to continue!!!!

will write more later suffice to say I am still aglow with it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: