Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Very glasto-centred!! which is difficult at work as it has been utterly hectic -one of the major fashion shows, Pitti Uomo, starts this week in Florence so all the collection has to be ready or should I say had to be ready for 3.30 today... boss and a couple of minions have now gone... hopefully I have done the travel arrangements ok... generally I never hear how smoothly it all goes so I just have to presume everything went all right... I would certainly hear about it if I have booked the wrong flight!!! or Hotel!!! My travel arrangements have been completely traumatic!! Thought I was getting a lift from web designer W but he crashed his car!! hmmmmmmm not a good sign!! so I thought I would get a bus... all buses are now booked..... left getting a train as a final option and god what a struggle that was to get a ticket!!!! but tomorrow I leave from Paddington with a ton of warm and waterproof stuff!! Slightly apprehensive in that I'm doing a festival alone.... but working it should be quite a different experience...... and I do get lots of time off.... and free food!!! ahhhhhhh must buy a disposable camera anyway this is just ramblings.... nothing to say much today... still feel ill... but also excited... looking forward to just being there, sitting by my tent and watching people, not even that bothered about seeing any bands at all..... being a bit wistful....

No comments: