Monday, May 10, 2004

it's a coke and kit kat morning!! Need vast intake of chemicals and fluids as I am very very fuzzy, the coke will bring the edges back into focus I hope!!! Obvious from this that the weekend was stuffed full of alcohol which it was but it was also lots of fun, very sociable and very friendly. One problem with drinking far too much is that the memory of it is somewhat fragmentary.... a jigsaw puzzle of a weekend with a few missing pieces... but a bright and colourful jigsaw puzzle nevertheless... soooo ahhhhhhhhhh yes Friday!! ........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm what to say...... !? Checked my bank account in the morning god knows why but I am so pleased I did.... you know those moments when something has been stolen and you look in the direction of where you parked your car or your bicycle and you can almost see its shape but you can also see through it and then it slowly dawns on you that it's not actually there... it was a bit like that... there were transactions that I knew I didn't recognise but I was sort of racking my brain to remember when I spent £230 on clothing in one swift and single move!? So in total nearly £500 had just disappeared!!!!! Not a good day!!!!! Got my card cancelled obviously and the bank were pretty good but I am cardless for a week which is inconvenient to say the least...soooooo I felt the need to drink beer!! met up with Andy after work in Cafe 1001 and he was happy to join me in my new found lager loutedness!! we drank lots of beer, well lots for me anyway... went to 93 Feet East, had food and an excellent time! Excellent indeed!!!

No comments: