Tuesday, December 02, 2003

and the party! The flat is now officially warmed! Sarah and I cycled to Tesco's got slightly side-tracked by pink fluffy things but purchased enough essential party consumables... cheese pineapple cocktail sausages twiglets sort of stuff. headed home tidied and by six o'clock we were ready! so headed to the jacuzzi for a half hour relax..... and then awaited guests whilst trying out pink fluffy drinks ..... guests duly arrived, met some really interesting people ... discovered I look like Felicity Kendall ( this wasn't really news to me as I have been told this for the last 15 years or however long she has actually appeared on tv for??) but if you are going to look like anyone famous I can't imagine any better! Even if I cant see it at all! well I'm not blond for starters!! Party was enjoyable but pink fluff went to my head and I sidled off early leaving the real party animals to errr? really party? Next day was really pleasant, cooked big breakfast talked lots laughed lots went to see Love actually and actually enjoyed it ... Hugh Grant ......... ahhhhhhhhhhh! hmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments: