Friday, March 28, 2003

Friday and the sun is shining....... had another job interview this week and once again didn't get it. next week I'm going for yet another one, this time as a receptionist! But it pays as much as anything else I've applied for, it's in Moorgate which will be 20 minutes away and so I will go along for the interview... dont really want it though, I dont want to be an invisible person. Sometimes wonder if I will ever be regarded, in employment terms, as anything more than fluffy... dont ever seem to get interviews for jobs I actually want, for positions that will challenge and not leave me bored to tears after a couple of months?? Will have to concentrate on stuff outside work but I do feel that I am a vast underdeveloped potential..... I managed to get a good degree whilst working and being a single parent of two kids. so why am I only considered capable of 'meeting and greeting' ordering lunches and shuffling paper around? How on earth do I get a foot into a more interesting world?

No comments: