Friday, March 28, 2003

the afternoon

what is going on in the world of knickers????? Is it that long ago I bought new ones? but had a little wander into the Grafton centre to purchase a number of such items and find the choice is limited to thongs or big pants, there seems little in between and maybe I'm just too old or not so very adaptable but thongs are a laughable commodity and I can never forsee the day when I would purchase something that will sit uncomfortably in my bottom all day long, it just doesn't make sense and so I am unable to conform to that present little fashion pecadillo. But big pants! ahhhhhh cant cope with them either??

hmmmm yes H had a scan but didn't see it herself, though J did... this must be so traumatic?? a very difficult time for both of them

and on to another matter only somewhat ambiguously linked...... favourite babies names! well maybe not all of them are serious, or any in fact!

Murdo......... can you imagine a child at school being called this!!!!!
Mungo......
Shebah........
Yitsak........ had to have that one on the list
Noah... met one the other day, he was tall and extremely skinny with a very big nose
Murdoch....... seem to be having a run on names starting with Mu for some reason
Lili...........
Neemah......think I made that one up?
and last but not ever forgotten
Nebuccanezzah....... though think this one could be spelt in sooooooo many different ways

Its probably a good job I am planning no more myself!!!

No comments: