Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Further escapades of Josh and Jake: it gets worse!! hmmmmmmmm this motherhood thing has become hmmmmm shall we say ... tiresome! I have a small flat that I live in in the week whilst spending the weekends in London. My two sons, with now the addition of a girlfriend, are living there full-time. So I arrive back Monday night after work to find......... dishes neatly stacked, unwashed, above the dishwasher, a whole weekend's worth........ a bathroom floor that is no longer visible because of books, clothing, magazines and general debris....... all the windows wide open because, I guess, someone has been smoking....... a lounge that looks like it is the repository for an Indian restaurant's left-overs and then as I survey the carnage the phone rings..... it is blockbuster video kindly reminding me that there are videos due back amassing vast sums of arrears.But that is not all!

Last night they went to see a show with Steve-O from Jackass...... Jake now has a black eye and Josh was thoroughly beaten up, after being thrown out of the theatre! I haven't actually seen him yet, he was hiding this morning, tho' apparently he has a couple of cuts to the face and some bruising!! After going to the theatre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: