Wednesday, November 27, 2002

It is almost the end of November! Find that difficult to believe and I really want absolutely nothing to do with the encroaching seasonal jollities! Realise I am a complete bah-humbug as far as supposed celebrations within our society..... don't do Easter/ halloween/ bonfire night or Christmas....... maybe I just don't like enforced jollities.. or maybe it's more to do with my total inability to afford any of them.. they just reinforce my inadequecies as far as material possessions are concerned?? Maybe?? Maybe I would love to go out buy presents that people actually wanted, get all the foodstuffs that are required for the day, a tree and sparkly fluffy stuff to put on it, champagne and whatever else without the awful foreboding of impending unpaid bills.. maybe it is more to do with that than anything else......

Have a full full flat but wont put too much as this will all start sounding too miserable....

Have heard from Pete, who is in France this week, so that's excellent... sweet! Looking forward to meeting up again! So it's not all gloom and doom.........

No comments: