Thursday, October 24, 2002

hmmmmmmmmm today seems marked by a lack of communication... maybe it was my lack earlier on in the week but now I am in the unenviable position of not being replied to. This is by far the most 'personal' stuff I have put up here but I can think of nothing else to say...I can normally be chilled about people's moods and peccadillo's and so a bad day wouldn't normally mean much, but the trouble is this time it is exacerbated by being told early on when we first met that one way out of relationships for him was not to reply to mails/text/calls. Cowardly but true. So, now, when he doesn't reply, I am left pondering and it's all so bloody unnecessary. I am not the sort to make a scene, to do any bunny burning type of activity. I would prefer to know, hate being left dangling! Hate waiting.....

No comments: