Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Had a bad experience with the citizen's advice bureaux today apart from being unable to spell it..... think I just wanted someone to wave a magic wand and swoosh all my student loans away...... still not earning enough to pay them back but haven't bothered to let them know so they are demanding the whole lot right away. Can I use the little know syndrome of bureacrophobia as a justifiable reason for the ridiculously long time I've taken to reply to them I wonder? I'm sure there are many out there that would recognise the symptoms.... it's sort of like word blindness but more a sort of form blindness...... comes with an ability to blank out any need to reply to officious looking documents......... and to hoard unopened letters in inaccessible places....... and to deny all knowledge of their existence...........It's a serious disability indeed.

No comments: