Tuesday, July 26, 2016

rediscovered Delilah's Palaver... and what a place to stop! the paragraph below was written 2 and a half yrs ago and never published and it's too long ago to remember the memory that i mentioned.... so I will publish this today and get back on that horse and see if I can still ride







sitting here at my desk in cornwall with my sons preapring to leave the county and return home I felt compelled to listen to Leonard Cohen's Coming home... it's been my earworm for days now and listening to it just hasn't helped. I simply want to listen again and again

will probably drive J&J mad ... had a lovely moment last night going to sleep... because this is a small flat now full of packing cases they were camped out in the lounge and my room next door had the door blocked open... so i heard them chattering away in the background as i fell asleep.. i swear i actually fell asleep giggling to their inane prattle

but reason for post is that a glimmer of a past memory returned... and it was

No comments: