Sunday, February 01, 2009

you might have guessed from thursdays post that I got dumped and yes you would be right... bit of a bugger really as I was really enjoying it all and thought he was too... although was mightily aware that the timing was a bit difficult for him... he is a post doc and his contract runs out in feb... so he has been applying all over the world for suitable funding... on butterfly research!! plus and this is what made it all a bit dodgy was he was quite recently dumped from an 8 year relationship... that's longer than I was married .. he didn't really talk about it too much so I suppose from that I made all the wrong assumptions... and a week before he dumped me he and she had been communicating quite a bit again.... he says he's just not in a place to start a relationship right now... trouble is what actually happened was he started a relationship anyway and now... has ended it... just as i was starting to think hey this is really really interesting! pah! so have tried to keep myself busy this weekend to stop myself from feeling sorry for myself....so drew this today... its the view from my window ... sort of


No comments: