Friday, February 27, 2009

somethings just keep repeating... again I find myself, after enjoying a short time of living alone, living with my eldest... circumstances are not ideal and I am hoping it is for a short period until he finds work.... now I just have to stop myself from returning to the naggy woman of his teenage years and remind myself he is no longer that messy teenager ..... that things are different.....

and the phd... made a delightful little connection yesterday .... and feel good about it... archival work can be exciting!!!!!!!!!

and the love life ... pah! harrrumph!

went down to the beach in Porthcurno yesterday though and had words with mother earth... said a few mahalo's and made an offering or two... out loud .... and felt good about it... the old hippy in me is really coming out! and I dont care!! magical mystery tour 2009 has started.... there are many many serendipidous things happen if one opens oneself up to them... so I am going out tonight and well who knows what could happen, who I could meet and where I could end up... heading into Penryn which is alittle town on the river Fal, it has a harbour that has an excellent fishmongers and we are going to have a meal in a place called something like Aqualibra.. then head to a pub called No 20!
Surfers against sewage are doing a beach clean in Porthtowan on sunday so Josh and I will help out there, getting free coffees from the blue bar as a reward... might go climbing tomorrow somewhere near Lands End... and end the weekend off with the pub quiz on sunday night.... all rather splendid really!

No comments: