Sunday, October 21, 2007

it's now heading to the end of october and i have been in Exeter almost a month...

Thank you R for your comment, lovely to hear from you.... particularly as you share those memories of The Mermaid in the 70's!!

Tho' today, instead of heading to the north coast to surf, I am hiding away in my flat nursing a sore throat...

The exploration of society/geography seems to be now looking under the tablecloths, exploring the deeper recesses and coming up with the realisation that magic never went away!!! Just read Enchantment of Modernity and it's quite a magical read

still to decide which field my dissertation is to be in, tho' I have the idea that it will be something to do with landscape....

but what happened yesterday was exciting too as I discovered that derrida is on youtube!!!! I can sit and hear the master talk in my own lounge!!! and it is all starting to make sense!!!!

No comments: