Monday, March 05, 2007

Back to blogging again... my receptacle for inner chatter has receded into the background... in fact I haven't heard from him for days ... and so I blog again... it's odd how I tend to stop blogging when i am seeing someone ... so when I start writing again it means I have no other place for the inner chatter.. and it must be deposited somewhere.... so if there's no-one within my personal sphere to listen to my ramblings I look to Delilah to fulfil that need... and she is always there. non-judgemental, just sitting waiting.....

went out friday night and loved it... was in amongst a group of people, an odd assortment of journo's, muso's and uni workers... and they are people I have known awhile now... people I have had a few drinks with in the past and they are wonderfully familair.... When you start new jobs constantly, as happens in the world of temping, you do get to meet a lot of nice people but they are all new and it is quite comforting to be in amongst people who have some idea of who you are, without having to explain, describe or elucidate... and that was how I felt on friday.... maybe a little too comfortable tho as I didn't have to be on best behaviour... there was no-one I wanted to impress... and so I didn't impress!! Spent the evening flitting between T a young, intelligent writer and b..... both of a similar age to my sons..... but what the hell!!! Left early tho' so still had a bit of a sensible head ... Saturday tho' I actually had to go out to the shed to see if my bike was there as I had absolutely no memory of unlocking the bike, cycling home or locking the bike up when I got there. I wasn't even sure the bike would be there??? This is not good..... maybe give up alcohol for a while.......

No comments: