Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am a woman in love. and I am happy!

No it's not another 'dancing partner' think I've given up there......... the object of my happiness is quite simply my new ipod!



I bought it in hawaii and have been ploddingly downloading all my music on to it's itunes since and adding gradually to it's memory over the last few weeks....

and now it travels everywhere with me and the shuffle selection brings me surprises all the time. Aamzing how I just don't know my own music! and now I am adding to it by making up some playlists.. oh the pure and simple pleasure of it all.... but one thing I have noticed and time is confirming my suspicions.... i think it has a mind of it's own.... you see it seems to be able to reflect my mood! There are many times that, rather than a random selection chucked out by the shuffle thingy, it selects by moods.... it can play really loud, Nirvana, Foo fighters, Razorlight etc etc just when I am in a very loud and busy mood...othertimes the gentle jack johnson, rufus wainwright, sufjan stevens and the like get played... ??? Does it make sense?

The funniest sight tho' was when I showed my father my photo's from Maui, all now stashed on to the photo's bit, and set up to show as a slideshow... he just didn't get it... he wasn't impressed at all... don't think he realised that these were pictures I had actually taken?

No comments: