Tuesday, April 25, 2006

oh my oh my so in love with the place and today is my last day.... so the agenda: having my ears done with the candle thingy stuff... you know what it's like ... you are walking around the local health food store and someone you met at a reading of Gibran's The Prophet offers to do your ears for you... how can you say no!!!!! After that I have to return my trusty surfboard, kiss it farewell and say mahalo for it's help in getting me riding the waves... then this afternoon will be spent on Baldwin Beach, my favourite beach in this area... then I'm organising dinner for my new friends and we will all go to the airport together where I will catch a flight away from this wonderful little island.... where am I going?? Is this not home? what is this place called Cambridge???? Will all the hippydippyness fall off as I ascend upwards????? Bringing home a bit of a tan and a big big smile.....

No comments: