Monday, March 20, 2006

ha ha !!! so I made some phone calls, told people what was required and.... I'm still waiting! The original mortgage company deny that the new solicitors requested the deeds, the new solicitors insist they did... so who pays for this?? me.. I have longer to wait, another month's astronomical mortgage to pay and still an unknown completion date gets further and further in to the distance...

on a more positve note I bought a bicycle... and I love it!!! enjoying zipping along! and tonight I buy a beat up old Rover which will last hopefully at least a couple of months... so now I'm all ready to gooooooo! .......... but where???? Think it is time to make decisions, hand in my notice, do up my flat on a full time basis rather than hoping for a burst of energy at the weekends (which just isn't happening) and book at least a couple of weeks holiday somewhere warm....and then spend the summer in my little caravan in Mepal....

really looking forwad to the Isle of Wight festival as the line up includes Lou Reed.. saw him a couple of times in the 70's and he is quite a mesmerising performer...have been looking at pictures of last years festival and it looks sooooo small.. there is just the one main stage... which is great as there wont be that rushing around trying to catch acts thing that is Glastonbury... we'll be able to find a spot, spread the blankets and sit.... cool indeed... the webpage also requests that deckchairs are not taken... wouldn't that be lovely if that is taken seriously! If no-one has them then it all becomes less territoial and a lot easier to see the bands when sitting! God I am really looking forward to it already!!! Have booked the ferry and going a day early, might be able to get a day on the beach in as well!!!!

No comments: