Wednesday, March 01, 2006

all up in the air!! god knows where I'm going or when, though Mexico looks less likely and California seems to be the most likely ???? So this company (D2E)is having ummmm teething problems to say the least... I have remortgaged my flat, a move i wouldn't ever have got round to if Mexico hadn't been a possibility... and so now it looks like Mexico is off and I want to go somewhere!!! it looks more like I'm going away for a holiday than work and I might be able now to afford a month away???

Options are; fly to San Fransisco meet up with C and go with her to Hawaii, back to San F and then home... this seems a cheaper option than flying straight to Hawaii and back again (£200 less!!!??) or a two week surfing holiday with Will in Morrocco, which maybe I can combine with a visit to my sister in Malta... and Mexico?? god knows... it all went wrong a couple of weeks ago with a personality clash or two between the chappie who owns the land in Mexico and people runnig D2E, then this clash spread between people within D2E... and I have just had to stand back and watch the proceedings, thank god I didn't book my flight to San Luis Potosi in Mexico and as my attempts at learning Spanish sort of ended with 'I do not eat my donkey' I don't need to worry about learning any more inconsequential chatter...

and last friday I had stitches removed from my finger and then spent the next 24 hours terrified that it was all going to open up again... finger still swollen and pretty useless...told not to put any pressure on it for at least 6 weeks!! and at the moment there is no way I'm putting pressure on it as it hurts too much! So maybe it's a good job I'm not climbing trees in 2 weeks time?? Though still reckon I could manage it... but sadly rocks and crags are completely out of the question!

No comments: