Friday, January 20, 2006

March looks like it might be an interesting month! Something has been set in motion, you know that feeling... it's almost as if something bigger has taken over and it's rolling, rolling along with a life of it's own. Tonight I go to a travel clinic to see what jabs I need for Mexico, I have been proactive in sorting out my finances and it all looks possible, I have checked with my parents about storing stuff in their loft, I have told Mepal that I'm away for two months and will start in May... it is all happening!!! I am going to Mexico in March. Renting out the flat looks likely to be the most stressful thing though, too many variables and negative possiblilities... do you know anyone that wants to rent out a flat in Cambridge for 6 months?? Someone, quiet, tidy and appreciative!!!

so jumping on that rolling ball with a big smile on my face I will be heading off to .... the unknown

No comments: