Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Spending the evening supervising the public climbing session tonight.... there are 12 people climbing at the moment and I feel too lazy to join in so thought I would make the most of the computer and add a comment or two...

Was in London at the weekend... meal at Quecum Bar (yes i know a terrible name!!!) it was somewhere down Battersea High Street... pleasant place and got to see London friends... which was nice indeed...

sad stuff at home though as J & H have split up... will be very sad not to see H again.... she has been part of the family for so long....and this is the first big split up for either J or J....

looking forward to Glastonbury and have had my confirmation from Greenpeace about my ticket... made me laugh though as the letter said I would be working on the climbing 'frame' I know they said it would be a smaller wall this year but how much smaller????? Just hoping it's an admin error...

No comments: