Friday, November 12, 2004

have been researching my powers of invisibility recently... at the moment my art is quite unreliable and at times very unpredictable but it is increasing! Oddly in London it never happened but here in Cambridge odd events are occurring with more regularity... of course I have always had the knack of being invisible when standing at a crowded bar....but now it is happening in unexpected places....it is an art that can be perfected I am sure... maybe with another few years I might be really competant and be invisible to all but my closest family but as it is at the moment it seems that it's only complete strangers that do not see me... to test my skills I find that walking in the centre of town is an ideal setting. Whilst walking or even striding purposefully along something must happen to my molecules and I just simply disappear.... I become insignificant, unnoticeable... irrelevent even... people can keep walking towards me and continue as if I wasn't there... strangely though I dyed my hair, removed the grey and became visible again.... ??

No comments: