Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It must be hot!! wearing a skirt!!!! quite funny really the difference it makes... I feel almost girly!!! though obviously not wearing accompanying heels!!!!

8 days!!!! and I'll be there.... might even have got a lift which would make an incredible difference!!! could then take my trangia and a few extra items of clothing........ getting really excited and quite bouyant at the thought! will see if I can get a new tent too...of course while I'm there will have to see if I can find an internet site and give a few updates.... might be one way of remembering all that happens... feel the need to write a list!!!

8 days!!!

even have the pleasure of bob prior to Glastonbury....!!!

and the sun is shining !!!

and I wrote a supporting statement for my Masters application yesterday so tonight I fill in the form and see what happens!!!!

8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: