Monday, April 05, 2004

I have become dull!!! Saturday night was fucking fantastic!!!! Jake's body and no we are not talking my son here at all!!! was utterly gorgeous... I could gush at this point, I am going to join a fan club!!!! Bloke next to (and behind me) ((well at the front of a gig people's geographical position changes rapidly)) had a set of sparkly rabbit ear headbandy things, and a very good body too but that's beside the point... anyway in a moment of sheer exuberance he threw said ears on to the stage... all around gasped as Jake, the lead singer, at first trod on them then picked them up and wore them, more gasps and bloke with body sighed......... 'he's wearing my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!' luscious moment!!! and I am now attempting a new record... to be seem bouncing away at the front of gigs... can imagine being in the background of various photo's and one day someone saying.. 'well just who is that old dear that boounces like a 17 year old but needs a zimmerframe at the end of the gig' and my moment of fame will be there.... that is all I desire.......... a moment of fame

No comments: