Friday, October 03, 2003

Time zipping by again and its now October!!

Had another look at The Blaine....... looks a tad thinner but still up there perplexingly?? Dead odd! Still haven't really worked out my ambivalence, but anyway..... went on the London Eye last sunday and it was all that I expected! well as I hadn't really had any expectation that's not as good as it sounds. went with sons + partners and Pete.... good views indeed and the sun was just setting so the light was really interesting.

Other things recently worth a remark or two have been Holmes Place in Kensington.. very nice gym/leisure centre ... had a long swim, a bit of a jacuzzi, a moment of steam room and lots of lusciously hot powerful showers....... cool indeed! I will be back! That is if A keeps working there and sneaks me in for free!!

Had a look at Friendster yesterday and thought it worth a few moments of registering so have attempted that today but its not sending out the email verification and as I'm Billy-no-mates I can't really look around the site until someone else does too??? am I understanding this correctly??? Neela what was the thing about the 5 words to describe someone.. could not see that anywhere???? Five words to describe me......short hapless alcoholic.... hmmmmmm thats only three, must put on my positive hat!!....... !!

No comments: