Tuesday, April 29, 2003

hmmm its tuesday afternoon and sadly I am bored....... new job is sort of ok.... getting busier mostly but but but (and my god is there always a but !!!) can't really motivate myself to go looking for stuff to do as it's all fairly inconsequential

oh well...... life is trundling along, getting used to some stuff but have this underlying feeling that I want to go home. I have had a bit of fun but now I want it to return to normality and hide away with my own things, in my own place... the only way to describe the feeling is by saying I want to go home. Trouble is I left home and am supposedly building a new one here but its not emminently comfortable yet, it's not utterly familiar, so I feel a little like a spare part yet to discover my niche.

London is a good place to be though, I am not miserable and wallowing in despair here far from it. life is fun, dynamic and very sociable!! with lots of accompanying exclamation marks. god I sound like a true whinger! I want a bit of normality, of familiarity. though I suppose when it comes when this place does feel like home I will start looking elsewhere..... endless striving is particularly pointless -as is endless waffling. so I will go now and find something useful to do

No comments: