Thursday, March 13, 2003

Thursday again...!

Second interview yesterday and once again I thought it went well but but but..... they said they would make the decision yesterday and let me know... I still haven't heard! This either means I'm still in the running and they are having a tough job deciding OR........ I was so crap they can't be bothered to communicate with me ever again!!!!! Will the mobile ring????????

Heard a seagull yesterday too.... in central London, so it's not just a seaside thing!

Had an excellent meal last night in a little deli in Rotherhithe....... only one menu, 5 tables....... very 'inimate' indeed! Got talking to others and ended up, after dinner, having a look in a gallery at one of the fellow diners latest exhibition. Jane Deakin's paintings were colourful, some very big. ... mostly flowers and still life with a few landscapes and abstracts........... interesting work! A good way to spend an evening!

No comments: