Thursday, January 02, 2003

Back at work and not enjoying it at all. Started looking for a different job ... in a different location too! I will be leaving Cambridge at some point this year, of that I am absolutely certain but just where I will end up ??????????? hmmmmmmmm It will be an interesting year!

Anyway back to the present.... New Years Eve was good..... danced with the girls, drank a minimal amount and wandered home around 2 ish... it was just what was required. The following day (yesterday) I had intended to start the clutter clearing but lazed around with Jake instead and watched an awful amount of TV. So the clutter clearing will have to start tonight, I really need to sift through all my belongings and make serious attempts to chuck out most of it. I really do not need to keep letters and gumff from 10 years ago. Or 5 years ago or from last year.....so in line with my intentions to move I need to make it as easy a transition as possible....... stuff must go!

and then there's Pete....... still in a lovely bubble as far as that is concerned, a lovely floaty little bubble of squeamishly delightful thoughts... and so as not to sound too girly and sentimental I will not gush any further...........

No comments: