Wednesday, December 18, 2002

It is now a week before Christmas.. and I haven't written anything for ages... Probably because I have been away for a long weekend and been having an absolutely lovely time in the best of company..... now back at home/work and feel a little alone and deflated today...... can't all be up there on some happy smiling little bubble all the time I suppose....... but my god it has been a lovely bubble indeed! So I have been to see ART, the play, Harry Potter (2) and buzzed around London on the back of a little scooter which is certainly an excellent way to see and travel around the place. Lovely to do all this stuff but it was the company that really counted, Pete , many many thanks for making me smile so much! So, lots to write about but feeling extremely tired this afternoon. Also saw 'Wit' last night on the TV with Emma Thompson, which was an excellent film.... oddly reminded me of ivansxtc in that it dealt with death in such a matter of fact, 'lets deal with the realities of this thing' sort of way. It was very very good, although James phoned just at the end when Donne's final stanza was being spoken, so I missed the last and most utterly poignant moment that the whole production had built up to. But it was nice to hear from you James, its been weeks mate!! Oh yes another point.. anyone any good suggestions for New Year??? Pete is away skiing with his children and I would love to be able to get out...... Neela? Any suggestions????

No comments: