Thursday, November 14, 2002

Hitting high levels of superficiality, well I have to move on and pining is a complete waste of time !!!!

Set up a page on a dating site a couple of weeks ago (kiss.com)...... had a bit of interest though nothing worth replying to... last night I decided to add a couple of photo's. Bit of a problem in that I have very little recent stuff and what I do have is hideously awful. Camera's have the effect of turning my, sort of ok, face into a twisted gargoyle, think I must be the least photogenic person I know!... so what to add to this site???...... in the end I chose a photo my nephew took of me swimming underwater, no face at all! and another one of me with Jaidon And Megan (neice and nephew) where I look pretty hideous but I'm in bikini so that is a slight distraction... my god what an effect............. the letters have poured in!!!!! Trouble is I am not a full member and I cant read them!!! There must be at least 30 and I can look at the profiles of these chaps, some of whom are very very interesting! but cant read the mail... will I resist joining???

No comments: