Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Actually feel so bored, so bored I could scream! Funny really as it's a word I used to ban my sons from using. Used to say there is no excuse for being bored, that it's always easy to find stuff to do. Maybe this isn't quite true though. I find that my life is just not getting anywhere. That, yes, I could read a good book, and next week I'm going to see a play written by a friend, and I might get out with the girls at the weekend, or perhaps have a good conversation with my sons but it is not enough! I want more. I want excitement and adventure, I want stuff to look forward to ........... financially I'm struggling at the moment and that adds to the frustration. I can't just go away for a weekend as I just don't have the funds.............. pah!

Sometimes it is difficult to enjoy the moment...........

No comments: