Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Tuesday already.... The weekend seems ages ago

This is difficult to know what level of inane chatter to put ... do I want my totally innermost thoughts to be available to all. Though the idea of 'all' isn't really the problem.. it's the thought of people I know reading this... do I want to be open and honest in reality?? Nah! of course not..... so I'll leave the inner ponderings to ponder inwardly and smile and subject you to outlines, nothing of depth just the prattlings of a woman who knows......

'The Office' last night............. Gareth went too far, he has now changed from unbelievably awkward to unbearably horrible... and David Brent is sad sad sad sad...........

To go to Greece next week??? ... need to work out the finances........... might be able to do it!

No comments: