Wednesday, October 02, 2002

hmmmmm wondering if this is perhaps the ultimate in sad! I mean I sit here writing to .....ummmmm nobody.... Perhaps a true sign I am Billy no mates... If I had mates then I would be scribbling emails to them, chatting away on some user friendly bulletin board and laughing to my computer at the whimsical responses. Here though I can pretend... pretend that the blog is perused by countless tens... and it gives the appearance I am working when of course I haven't done a thing all day. I could hardly be sitting here at work scribbling away into a journal, or sifting through a newspaper for anything interesting... Unfortunately I really haven't found anything that caught my eye or made me ponder the ineffable quality of life.. So maybe I will go to the pub after work... head home this evening and do some more art work stuff... its textured paintings I'm working on at the moment.......The aim is to get a few pieces together and tout them around the coffee shops, there are numerous in Cambridge, and maybe sell a couple. You never know, it could work and the pieces are sort of working ok....

No comments: